Thursday, December 6, 2007

The cutest boy

I have a crush on the cutest boy in UTCS.
His name is....well, never mind. I haven't let him know yet that I have a crush on him, and I don't want him to find out through my blog! But he's tall, and blond, and athletic, and just all-out gorgeous. I hadn't noticed him until recently, and when I did -- whew! It was like one of those anime reactions, where your jaw drops lower and lower, and your heart goes, as in the mangas, 'doki doki'. (I believe that's Japanese for a pounding heart). Since then I've been absolutely stalking the poor chap!
Well, not really. I haven't been hounding him at his apartment, or standing outside his classes (I don't even know what classes he's registered for). But whenever I get a chance to steal a glance at him, I do so. He's a graduate student like me, and I've taken to inhabiting the graduate student lounge a little more than I like, just so I can run into him. I can't believe myself -- I've never really been this serious about a boy before. But this one is something all right!
I saw him today, just before my class. Graphics is a class I'm not 100% keen on, since I don't really have an aptitude for it (security is more my thing!). I was groaning and leaving Taylor, when he passed me. I did a double take, and then did my usual stare act. He didn't notice me staring, thankfully. He smiled vaguely, and my heart gave another leap, and I spent the next 75 minutes in class replaying the smile in my mind and sighing in the most lovestruck manner imaginable!
And before I give away any more clues as to who he is, I think I should end here, and hope that I can actually summon up the courage to talk to him sometime instead of just stealing glances, sighing, rabidly drooling over him, and just going crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww that's so damn cute! And coming freom someone like you, a very pleasent surprise :) . Do share the pics if possible!! ;)

Aditya Saurabh said...

hmmm....

Aditya Saurabh said...

fundoo ... kya sahi likhti hai tu .. never read from a girl such an honest and candid blog!

Goa said...

your way of presentation is awesome... I liked it.

Goa India