Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The first blog

Whew! I never thought it would be this much trouble coming up with a blog name! My brain is starting to feel distinctly saturated....almost all possible combinations ran through my head as a possible name. Not that the one I came up with was all that unique! Mandy....very imaginative :P I'm sitting here in office, writing my blog. Hmph. Maybe I should get back to that piece of code that was bothering me since morning.....
Writing a blog is fun. I've wanted to start one for the last...hmm, let me see, three years? Four? Anyway, quite some time. I love writing, too....there's no real reason why I didn't start one until now, except for sheer laziness, I suppose! Well, now that I've started, there's just so much to write about! I'm interning at Dell right now, and will be completing in a few days. There's going to be the next crazy year at grad school to write about!! (And with the sort of courses I've registered for, I'm sure I'll be letting out my frustration more than once a day!). There's lots to write about......blogging, here I come!

No comments: